There is a saying in advertising, “Don’t think like a fisherman, think like a fish.”
Great advice. Always ask, “If I were my prospect (art collector, art buyer, art student), what would I want?”
But I’m going one step further and ask, “What ocean are you fishing in?”
See most online artists and marketers define their “ocean” as…
- All the prospects who know they have a problem I can solve, or…
- All the names on my email list, or…
- All the eyeballs that see my banner ad, or…
- All the people who search on my keywords…
But did you know that, at most, those folks represent 5% of your total qualified market? More like a pond than an ocean.
95% are ignoring you. They aren’t on your email list, they aren’t seeing your ads, they may not even know they have a problem you can solve, they’re not in your little “5% ocean.”
So, what if there was a way to generate a flood of new qualified leads from that much, much deeper “95% ocean”?
Whether you’re well on your way in creating your online business, just getting started, or even simply circling the waters trying to decide whether to get your feet wet, you will want to check this out.
What is the best way to learn how to reach this vast, untapped ocean? By joining the Smart Art Marketing Pro members-only forum. What is Smart Art Marketing Pro?
Smart Art Marketing Pro is a multi-media online course and members only forum that will help you find that “95% ocean”. In the Smart Art Marketing Pro members forum, I work with you personally to help you find the much deeper ocean that will lead you to your own art blog riches.
You get lots of personal attention that focuses on you and your personal challenges as you build your art business online.
Here’s what I’ve got for you:
- A systematic, simple way to understand and carry out effective online marketing.
- A clear tutorial approach to creating a profitable online business or marketing your offline business online.
- An organized reference guide to the “best of the best” that’s appeared on my blog, and how it all fits together.
To learn more and gain instant access to the course, Click here: Smart Art Marketing Pro
Not ready for the “Pro” version? Try the FREE version instead.